Friday 18 December 2015

Lush cup of coffee mask

Ground coffee beans lets you scrub up from head to toe, leaving you with a gentle scent. Coffee infusion , ground coffee beans and agave invigorate and soften in this awakening coffee face mask. As a Lush fanatic, I’ve bought or sampled the majority of the products they offer. It is really more of a scrub than a mask , and it is really messy.


Lush cup of coffee mask

I also have dry skin and mild acne, and my favorite Lush mask is the Mask of Magnaminty. If you get the one labeled self preserving, that one is made with honey and is more moisturizing for dry skin than the original! LAST VIDEO - PUPPY ATTACK! Wake up and invigorate the skin with the rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee.


Roasted cocoa extract, vetivert and coriander oil combine to create an addictive fragrance. The kaolin deep cleans the pores and the ground coffee acts as a scrub to buff away dryness. You’ll Need: tbsp freshly ground coffee beans.


There are many varieties of masks. But any mask , whatever it is, is needed in order to hide something or help in something. The lush cup o coffee mask is designed to perform the same functions. This mask has coffee beans which wake up your skin and make it look refreshe while also gently exfoliating it.


The unsweetened cocoa powder gets rid of excess oil and is rich in antioxidants that can prevent wrinkles and sun damage. It is one of the best sellers and most of all, It smells AMAZING! I love the Cup O’ coffee face mask. To me, this is a scrub and definitely not a face mask persay. I guess you could use it that way but I like it much better as a scrub anyway.


Scent: Like an amazing fresh cup of Turkish coffee ! I know coffee is good for my soul, so the more ways I can get it into my system the better, right? Lush Cup O’ Coffee is a face and body mask that will leave skin smooth and radiant. Loaded up with ground coffee, caffeine extract, coriander oil and agave syrup this face mask promises to exfoliate and invigorate the skin.


I would add that you should apply using, small circular movements to gently buff and massage the skin, and remove in a similar fashion. Want to know more about best face moisturizer for sensitive skin. Used mostly as a face exfoliator , but you can also use it to exfoliate your hands and the rest of your body!


Using all natural ingredients to exfoliate and cleanse, it is the perfect morning mask. Lush ’s Cup O’ Coffee smells ultra delicious and is incredibly stimulating. The one and only mask that I’ve used since my grand Euro trip is LUSH’s Cup O’ Coffee mask. It’s one of their bestsellers and I see why! It smells delicious, the ground coffee is a natural and gentle exfoliate, and it leaves your skin summer time glowing all year.


LUSH Fresh handmade cosmetics. I have both, I use cup o coffee once a week during a nice hot bath as it exfoliates so well (but because of that it’s very rough if that makes sense and it’s a pain to get all the coffee grounds off your face hence why I use it in the bath) and mask of magnaminty twice a week to clear up any imperfections. Our masks are made with fresh fruit, vegetables, butters, clays and the finest essential oils.


Lush cup of coffee mask

Containing ingredients that hydrate, cleanse, moisturise, exfoliate and clarify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts