Monday 16 October 2017

Garnier hydra bomb sheet mask

Garnier hydra bomb sheet mask

This water-based sheet mask with Hyaluronic Aci an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with intense, weightless hydration. Free of mineral oil and petrolatum, this non-greasy formula, with pomegranate extract, provides a soothing burst of hydration and a fresher, softer, more radiant look. Videos for this product. Of course, also because I love using sheet masks and I was curious how a western sheet mask would compare to the ones I’m using usually. This is specially designed to provide intense nourishment and moisture to the skin.


Let’s see how it works. INR for sheet mask. I always wanted to try the sheet face masks and I thought this was the right one to start with.


I have read a lot of reviews about sheet face masks on IMBB and my expectation was kind of high for a face mask. So, when I found these sheet masks on Nykaa, I was pretty excited. This was a new launch here in India, and I bought it on the day it was launched.


Yesterday, after returning home, I felt very exhauste so I decided to apply one sheet mask to make my skin feel relaxed. A bomb of efficacy that provides skin hours of lasting hydration. Garnier Sheet Mask - Worth the Hype ? Truly innovative, its super thin tissue is infused with an ultra hydrating formula enriched with Pomegranate Extract and Hyaluronic Acid to intensely rehydrate skin for a more radiant and rejuvenated complexion. Get fresh, healthy skin!


This super hydrating sheet mask provides deep moisture for instantly softer, more radiant skin in only minutes! Today’s review is about a pampering sheet mask which is targeted for normal to combination skin type. While sheet masks in the past have typically been. See member reviews and photos.


In just minutes the formula diffuses the equivalent of a half a bottle of serum thanks to its patented second-skin tissue cloth that envelops skin perfectly allowing the hydration to be locked in. It is enriched with detoxifying Green Tea extracts and will instantly hydrate and purify your skin in just mins. Hydra Bomb Pomegranate Serum. This new generation of tissue masks infuses your skin with one week’s worth of serum to reduce fine lines and give you bouncier and healthier-looking skin. Formulated with pomegranate - it helps restore skin cells, preserve collagen and guard the skin against UV ray damage.


This water-based hydrating facial mask with chamomile and Hyaluronic Aci an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with intense weightless hydration. Be 1 happy or receive 1 money back on any beauty product at CVS! Enjoy FREE shipping on eligible orders!


Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Today, I am going to talk about the super hydrating one. Its super hydrating formula is enriched with pomegranate extract and hyaluronic acid to intensely re-hydrate skin for a more radiant and rejuvenated complexion. Since its summer now my face tends to get a bit dried out and this mask helped add a little bit of moisture back to my skin, I love sheet masks and use them often but this mask was a bit large and I had a hard time keeping it on.


I promised more face masks, so I got more face masks readily reviewed. Its ultra-hydrating, soothing formula is enriched with chamomile extract and hyaluronic acid to help leave skin soothe comfortable and hydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts